Bids and Tenders
Town of Gravenhurst Bids and Tenders
Welcome to the Town of Gravenhurst Bid Opportunities Website
The following is a list of all current online bid opportunities with the Town of Gravenhurst. Please refer to the Status column in the list to determine if the bid is open, closed or awarded.
Watch our Tutorial on how to register for a bid
Click here to view the instructionsLogin Create Account
Click Login (existing users) or Create Account (new users)
- Create an Account (new users) and please note your username and password for obtaining bids in the future.
- If you already have an account please proceed to the Login screen.
- To register as a plan taker select "bid details. You will need to agree to our Terms of Service before proceeding. If payment is necessary you will be required to make payment before you are registered a plan taker.
- When the download is complete return to the home page and click on the green download arrow for the bid that you purchased.
- If you wish to download additional copies simply return to the site and login with the same username and password that was used when you created your account.
- Bidders shall acknowledge all addendums that may be issued.
- The Town of Gravenhurst invites all bidders to register their company under the Municipal Emergency Vendor Registration by filling out the appropriate section of the registration form. Providing this information allows your Company to be listed on our Emergency Contact Vendor List. This registration is optional.
- Vendors are encouraged to keep their account profile up to date at all times as important notifications will be sent to the e-mail address associated with this account.
Obtaining printed copies of bid documents
Bid documents are available for pick up Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM, from:
Town of Gravenhurst,
3-5 Pineridge Gate
Gravenhurst, ON P1P 1Z3